Thursday, May 26, 2011

Girl fight-Turkish News columnist Arman Takes Off Gloves against Avsar Entertainment Queen


Back in may, mentioned that Turkish beauty queen Hülya Avsar and Entertainment has its niesprawiedliwi. But not until recently have begun lining up against her in such numbers. And they don't mind playing material either.

For example, means that we need (and generally minded Liberal) female newspaper columnist, Ayse Arman led out of the attack at the end of September the anti Avsar by saying, "I do not descend into low class Hülya Avsar!"

This Remark came after a series of exchanges between columnist Arman and loose lipped entertainer, which started after the politically charged Avsar made a statement that, "the Turks who want to create a separate State should go ahead and do so. Let them in the way they want to live a live. For example, if the Kurds want to establish a Kurdish State ... is similar to Turkey's desire to join the European Union. "

When she heard the comments, Arman Avsar riposted, "there are some people in show business, whose mouth-zipper is broken!"

Arman adds, "Avsar should glue to what is good at ... beauty, acting, singing, entertaining--and being cute. But when it comes to political topics, particularly heavy political issues ... and then I say "Hülya ... Keep away, woman! ' "

This naturally upset Ms. Avsar, and was again with its own salvo. "Ayse Arman entries too much about sex in her newspaper columns. She's got ulegle person and such, with the brain. Well it also practice, she is called to proclaim the Gospel. Convince the husband of a woman friend of mine--and Shannon broke up the marriage. If you enter politics, and you appoint Arman "Minister responsible for Breaking Up marriages Happy."

And in the messages column next Arman of entitled, "Look At This Nasty Talk" Ms. Arman retorted, "I've learned from almost everyone I know moral--at the same time or in another. The only exception is Hülya Avsar ... that personal history as hers, there is nothing to teach me or anyone else--Department of morality. "

Arman contained ... "I believe my dear Readers, that you are expecting me to fire back at Ms. Avsar, you can't ...? Well I'm afraid I'm going to be disappointed ... and leave her talking to each other in the gutter where she belongs! "

And this not only Elegantki, which already has a field day with Ms. Avsar recently. Its equivalent in the Entertainment business are too joining the rank of v. ..

Part 3--Hülya Avsar become Gossip fodder for TV interviews

Click the following access fully illustrated HTML versionGirl Fight!







No comments:

Post a Comment